Wow where have the past 6 months gone. It still feels like just yesterday I was sitting on this same couch, with the same blanket feeling you kick and move in my belly. Really hard to believe that was over 6 months ago. Willow has been through a lot in the past 6 months but we are so grateful for everything she has brought to our lives.…
*Thank you to Hello Bello for gifting my these products to try! This post contains affiliate links.
When I became a mother one of my worries was the products I used on my baby’s skin. Were they safe enough?, Gentle enough? There are only a few brands I trust and I am adding Hello Bello to that list! Hello Bello is a brand started by Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard (and we all know how much I love them as a couple). They wanted safe products for their kids just like me. I was able to try the bubble bath and body wash during Willow’s bath today and so far we love it! The bubble bath makes bath time fun and the wash smells amazing!! They also sent over their bug spray and now that Willow is 6 months old I am excited to give that a try! What are some of your favorite bath brands for babies?…
- Ollie Swaddle: We have used this for the past couple months and Willow sleeps the best in it. It really helps calming her down if she gets over tired.
- Stroller/Carseat fan: This has been AMAZING with a baby who is always hot.
- Sit Me Up: Such a great product to keep baby off the back of her head.
- Muslin Burp Cloths: So absorbent!
- Babybrezza Formula Maker: This is basically a Keurig for your baby! If you formula feed this is worth the investment.
- Mesh Bathtub: The perfect tub
- Shopping Hammock: Until baby girl can sit in the cart this product is amazing!
- Lollipop Baby Monitor: This monitor has some amazing features including its portability, sound machine and intuitive app.
- Water Playmat: Awesome tummy time playmat
- Kimono style onesies: These are the best and worth the extra money. No more pulling dirty clothes over babies head!
As you all know Susie is the queen of our household. She has been our “only child” for the last 6.5 years and I worry about her and how she will be once the new baby is here. I have heard from other dog owners how much your priorities change once your baby is here but I can’t see myself loving Susie any less once the baby is here. My heart is big and there is enough love to go around for everyone! Sure Susie has some tendencies that I worry about like being overly excited when people come over, barking at the mailman and always wanting food but she also is the most loving, kind, harmless and LAZIEST dog ever. I know she will love this baby just as much as we do and when she has had enough she will just go find a couch to sleep on.…
As I sit here currently one day shy of 39 weeks pregnant I have all the worries of being a first time mom. I have a MILLION questions running through my head between labor and delivery and being a mom. When will labor start? How will labor start? Will I know the right time to leave for the hospital? Will I survive the contractions and delivery? What Dr will deliver you? Will you be a boy or girl? Will you be healthy? Will I be healthy? What will recovery be like? What will my mood be like? How will life be different? Will I be a good mom? Will I know what to do? Do I have everything I need? The questions go on and on but the scariest part is all these questions will be answered in just a matter of days. I am beyond excited to be your mom but I am also terrified. My promise to you is I will do my best and I will love you unconditionally, I will learn as you learn and you will always have a support system that loves you.…
Here is what I am loving for winter maternity wear. Now I am 38.5 weeks so I am all about comfort but I also listed a few of my favorites throughout pregnancy! I am all about versatile, cute and affordable. I want to get my moneys worth and purchase items that cane take me through seasons as well as post baby. Where are some of you favorite places to shop for cute, affordable maternity clothes?