* Thank you to Guava Family for gifting my this travel crib in exchange for my honest review.
Have you ever taken your baby on a trip and wondered where they would sleep? Have you ever had an entire day of activities planned but then worried if the day would be ruined by naps not happening? Insert Guava Family Lotus Travel Crib! I have used this travel crib on multiple occasions and I can officially add it to my must haves list.
Let me start by saying we do have a Pack and Play and while we did use it, the only difference for me was the changing table insert on the Pack and Play. That was really nice in the first few weeks to have in the living room for diaper changes but we took it down and honestly I don’t miss it.
Now, my go-to 100%, hands down the Lotus crib, its small, light weight, SO easy to put together and take apart, plus the bag it comes in has back pack straps!
The first time we used the Lotus was our day trip to the beach, I was SO nervous if Willow was going to nap well or not. I knew if she didn’t take a nap on the beach our trip would end soon after we got there. We were there with a big group of friends and kids not to mention it was a brand new place for her to see and explore. I had so much faith in her but there was alway that doubt. Thankfully nap time came around the crib went up in .5 seconds and after minimal fussing Willow was OUT!! She not only feel asleep in this crib she stayed asleep for over 2 HOURS!! Like WHAT?! I was shocked! The best part? It wasn’t a fluke! About a month later we took another beach trip and she napped in the lotus on the beach for an hour and a half! So amazing!
We also used the Lotus for a day at the lake, she didn’t need a nap but it was a perfect place for her to play! There are so many reasons (listed below) that we love the Lotus. This summer we used it mostly outside but it can absolutely be used inside for naps or playtime.
5 Reasons we love the Lotus:
- Easy set up and take down: The instructions could not be more clear PLUS there are instructions attached to the crib. It really is so simple!
- The travel bag with back pack straps: This is AMAZING! Every time we used our lotus we obviously had A LOT of other things in tow, so being able to carry this on our backs was so awesome.
- Its small but not too small: Its literally the perfect size!
- The sun shade: You can buy a sun shade for the crib to protect baby from the sun if you don’t have an umbrella!
- Willow loves it! If baby loves it, I love it!
Thank you again to Guava Family! I am excited to take this to our family farmhouse for weekend trips, over night stays with Grandmom and SO many more beach trips!